Created By: MICHAEL W. FORDYCE, Ph.D are fourteen, highly characteristic traits of happy individuals, according to years of collected research. Each of these 14 happiness traits, according to the research, make a significant contribution to the happiness that the happiest individuals enjoy.
The “Fourteen Fundamentals” are:
- Be more active and keep busy.
- Spend more time socializing.
- Be productive at meaningful work.
- Get better-organized and plan things out.
- Stop worrying.
- Lower your expectations and aspirations.
- Develop positive optimistic thinking.
- Get present-oriented.
- WOAHP — work on a healthy personality.
- Develop an outgoing, social personality.
- Be yourself.
- Eliminate the negative feelings and problems.
- Close relationships are #1 source of happiness.
- VALHAP — the “secret fundamental”. (Value Happiness).